- Associateship in Art Teaching (WAIT 1978)
- Bachelor of Education (Edith Cowan University 1993)
- Glass Slumping & Fusing (Curtin University 1999)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training (2004)
- 2019 Margaret Brown Studio Painters - Artist of the Year.
- 2019 Burnie Coastal Art Group - Elphinstone Stevens Award.
- 2018 Burnie Coastal Art group - Wynyard Newsagency Award
- 2016 Finalist, Tasmanian Regional Arts, 'Material Girl' exhibition
- 2015 Combined Art Societies of Tasmania Exhibition - Joint Winner People's Choice Award, Eskleigh
- 2015 Somerset Exhibition - Highly Commended
- 2014 Tasart, Rialto Award
- 2011 Watercolour Society of WA Annual Awards Exhibition - Highly Commended
- 2011 West Australian Society of Arts - First Prize Platinum Category
- 2010 Watercolour Society of WA Annual Awards Exhibition - Highly Commended
- 2010 West Australian Society of Arts - First Prize Platinum Category
- 2008 York Show - two first prizes and one second prize also Max Trenordan MLA Trophy and Carol Briggs’ trophy
- 2008 West Australian Society of Arts Annual Prize Exhibition – Highly Commended
- 2007 West Australian Society of Arts Annual Prize Exhibition - Highly Commended
2017 and 2019 -' Holy Trinity Exhibition', Launceston.
2016 - 'Meandering Exhibition', Launceston.
2014 - Chief Judge, 'Artex', Ulverstone.
SOLO Exhibitions -
2018 - 'Burning Passion', Wonders of Wynyard, Wynyard.
2017 - 'Waxing Lyrical', The Rialto Restaurant/Gallery, Burnie.
2016 - 'Made in Tasmania', Ghost Rock Vineyard, Port Sorell.
2015 - 'From Big to Small', at The Rialto, Restaurant/Gallery, Burnie.
2013 - 'The Main Event' at 52 Main, Restaurant/Gallery, Penguin.
2010 - 'Bloomin' Lovely' at Kingfisher Gallery, West Perth.